PA to Corporate Sponsorship Director
1 Canada Square , Canary Wharf, London E14 5AB
Job Reference: 35321
Closing Date: 25/04/2018
As PA to the Sponsorship Director at HS2 you will provide administrative and secretarial support in carrying out his or her duties effectively and to the team as a whole.
About the role:
- Assist in all areas of day to day duties through the provision of ad hoc administrative support to ensure the team works effectively.
- Manage and co-ordinate the Director’s diary of internal and external meetings, including all professional engagements and any other appointments, liaising with other PAs as required to arrange meetings with key stakeholders to ensure effective use of time.
- Provide diary and administrative support to members of the Sponsorship Leadership Team (approximately 4 people).
- Prepare briefing packs, meeting papers and all other documentation including chasing agreed actions as required for meetings to run smoothly.
- Format presentations for use in senior management meetings to create clear and high impact presentations.
- File all documentation effectively to ensure ease of access as required.
- Manage all travel and accommodation requirements effectively and within guidelines.
- Act as first point of contact for all enquiries for information from the Director, redirecting and responding to calls, and ensuring that all other tasks are completed to a high standard as required.
- Track record in providing administrative and secretarial support to directors, senior managers and their teams
- Diary management skills with an in depth understanding of the complexities in managing a demanding schedule of engagements
- Proven ability in the completion of various administrative tasks such as the preparation of documentation for meetings
- Strong IT skills including the full use of MS Office suite
- Knowledge of or ability to be trained in hs2 policies and systems
- Excellent relationship building skills with the ability to manage internal and external stakeholders in relation to requests for meetings and other information
It is expected that you will actively promote and embed Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) in all your work and support and comply with all organisational initiatives, policies and procedures on EDI.
High Speed 2 (HS2) will be the UK’s new high speed rail network. As well as improving capacity, the new scheme will shorten journey times between a number of Britain’s major population centres, boost the economy and create thousands of jobs.
HS2 Ltd is a safety critical organisation with safety being one of our core values. Employees are required to ensure reasonable care of their own and others’ health and safety by taking personal responsibility for working to the HS2 ‘Safe at Heart’ programme principles and following safe working procedures at all times.
Other Information: Interviews will take place on Thursday 10 May 2018