Business Change Manager
2 Snow Hill, Birmingham B4 6GA
Job Reference: 30925
Skillset: Communications & Public Relations
Closing Date: 02/06/17
As a Business Change Manager you will define, implement and embed business change across HS2 to support strategic HS2 transformation projects and readiness for our major milestones. Additionally, alongside other business change roles contribute to the development of our HS2 business change capability, and help to co-ordinate the design and development of our high performing HS2 culture.
About the role:
- To contribute to the development and implementation of Our Business Change and Our Hs2 Culture
- To support stakeholders in understanding and implementing the HS2 business change approach
- To design, develop and implement specific engagement, training and change impact assessment activities to support delivery of key changes across HS2
- To plan, implement and integrate business change across the Capability Programme
- To support the business to identify and communicate people, process, technology and culture requirements to deliver business change and integrate into Capability Programme delivery
- To support business readiness teams to execute readiness plans by understanding the impact of change and aligning people work stream activities
- To support business readiness teams with implementation through a consistent, timely approach to ensure business change is integrated into readiness plans
- To integrate and align culture design activities being delivered across HS2
- To provide expertise and facilitation to develop leadership ability to be able to manage business and culture change effectively.
- Experience of developing and implementing business change, business transformation projects and programmes to achieve organisational goals
- Experience of growing business change capability
- Demonstrates ability to work through facilitation to support stakeholders to implement business change
- Demonstrates ability to facilitate and operate at Executive, senior leadership and management level
- Understanding of matrix organisations and change project delivery across organisations and programmes
- Understanding of change project delivery and business transformation programmes
- Understanding of approaches, tools and techniques used to design, embed and release business change
It is expected that you will actively promote and embed Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) in all your work and support and comply with all organisational initiatives, policies and procedures on EDI.
High Speed 2 (HS2) will be the UK’s new high speed rail network. As well as improving capacity, the new scheme will shorten journey times between a number of Britain’s major population centres, boost the economy and create thousands of jobs.
HS2 Ltd is a safety critical organisation with safety being one of our core values. Employees are required to ensure reasonable care of their own and others’ health and safety by taking personal responsibility for working to the HS2 ‘Safe at Heart’ programme principles and following safe working procedures at all times.